Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who Am I ?

Since I was a little boy, maybe 7 years old.
I have been fantazising myself being a captured soldier, warrior or any other heroes in movies/TV and subjected to various forms of torture.
I would be stripped to the waist, chained on a whipping post in a torture chamber or prison.
Would be subjected to all forms of torture --
- whipped
- electro-torture
- water torture
- branded
- heavily beaten on the abs
- scorching under the hot sun for hours
For the past 20 over years, I have been actively collecting shirtless male torture clips from movies/TV series. 
Wonder how much time & money have been spent in the process.
Now, I have managed to collect nearly 1000 clips.

3 comments:

  1. We share the same fantasy! I love, especially, Shirtless Soldiers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always dreamed of being tortured like that , wish i could be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the clips you posted. I share the sam fantasy with you too. Wish you could post longer length of some of the movies/tv shows.

    ReplyDelete